Do you have new products in mind? Or perhaps you would like to manufacture your current products more efficiently or comprehensively? Servo-controlled deep drawing may well be the answer. Download our guide and learn more about the possibilities offered by the technology.
Deep drawing is a method for sheet metal forming in which the blank sheet is shaped in a deep drawing press by way of pressing with a product-specific tool mould. Combining servo technology with deep drawing brings entirely new opportunities for product design and production.
In product design, it is essential to consider:
- properties required from product
- cost efficiency
- desired product forms and other end product quality requirements
- versatile material options
Applications for servo-controlled deep drawing include:
- machinery cab components
- exhaust pipe structures
- various support structures and heat protection
- design components and sheet metal parts to remain visible
- tanks and enclosure structures
We have decades of experience in deep drawing. We have recently invested in the most modern technology on the market. The combination of experience and state-of-the-art technology allows us to help you.
Therefore, study our guide and take advantage of our experience.