Spring-loaded hose clamps
Do you need spring-loaded, adaptable hose clamps that retain their compression force despite variations in temperature and pressure?
Our spring-loaded hose clamps are made of high-quality alloyed special steel (EN 10089 (51CrV4)) and coated with GEOMET® coating that guarantees excellent corrosion resistance. Corrosion resistance in salt spray test is 750 hours. The temperature resistance range of our hose clamps is -40°C… +200°C.
We offer hose clamps of three different types:
- For tight spaces
- Quick installation
Screw-tightened vs. spring-loaded clamp
As compared to screw-tightened hose clamps, spring-loaded hose clamps have many advantages.
- Even, predetermined clamping force. Difficult to estimate in screw-tightened clamps.
- Dynamic tensioning power. Adapts to pressure and temperature variations. No adaptation to pressure and temperature variations in screw-tightened clamps.
- Maintenance-free. Screw-tightened clamps may require adjustment or re-installation.
- Simple installation, no special adjustment required. In case of screw-tightened clamps, the risk of installation-related mistakes exists (over- or undertightening).
Different spring-loaded hose clamps are used for various applications, where a uniform and dynamic tightening force is required at the connection points. In many cases, temperature and pressure variations also play a key role.
Possible applications include:
- Fuel systems – liquid fuel and gas system connections.
- Caravans – connections for heating, cooling, air conditioning, and fuel system connections.
- Agricultural machinery, tractors – heating, cooling, air conditioning, and fuel system connections.
- Construction machinery – heating, cooling, air conditioning, and fuel system connections.
- Forklifts – heating, cooling, air conditioning, and fuel system connections.
- Pharmaceutical and chemical industry – connections for gases and liquids
- Household appliances – water system connections.
We also offer installation tools
Through us, you can acquire installation tools for spring-loaded hose clamps. We recommend specially designed pliers for the installation. With the tool, handling the clamp is easy and installation is quick. The installation tool can be locked in the open position for effortless moving of the clamp on the connection and trouble-free handling in tight spaces.
Ask us for details!
Are you interested in our spring-loaded hose clamps? We will gladly tell you more. Let’s find the product most suitable for your needs together!